28 August 2006

Goals for September

For those of us who work in the academy, September is like the New Year. Here are some of my proposed goals for the coming month:
  • Replenish emergency cash fund
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables
  • Read David Allen's book Getting Things Done
  • Organize electronic files
  • Add bookmarks to deli.cio.us
  • Work out at least four days a week
  • Start reading Physical Review Focus consistently.

Those are my non-academic goals. I won't have a good idea about the academic ones until the school year is further along.

In the pipeline, I'd like to teach a section or tutor spring semester. I would also like to build a Linux box once Debian etch is released (current release date: December 2006) and the new IBM Core 2 Duo chip drops in price.

No comments:

Post a Comment