01 October 2006

Report on goals for September

So I didn't make as much progress as I hoped on the goals I stated a month ago. I'll discuss my progress or lack-there-of on each goal.
  • Replenish emergency cash fund - I am getting better at putting off unnecessary, spontaneous purchases. I get the bulk of my large bills in the fall, so I'm trying to wait until January to splurge (if I still covet those purchases then).
  • Eat more fruit and vegetables - I am making a conscious effort to eat more fruit. I think it would be a good habit to eat some kind of fresh fruit at breakfast every morning.
  • Read David Allen's book Getting Things Done - nope
  • Organize electronic files - nope (that is a gargantuan task)
  • Work out at least four days a week - I'm not quite there yet, but I've worked my way up to three days a week. I had a major deadline this past month and skipped the gym a lot the first two weeks in September.
  • Start reading Physical Review Focus consistently - yes, it's in my Bloglines news reader now.

No comments:

Post a Comment