18 May 2006

Dopp wallet

Following the discussions about minimalist wallets on 43 Folders and Lifehacker, I decided to get a Dopp Regatta 88 Series Front Getaway Pocket Wallet.

It's my favorite wallet so far. It has just enough capacity (3 credit card pockets, one other pocket, and an ID window), but it is still a very elegant wallet (all leather). The only downside is that I have to pull all the bills from the currency section to get the particular bill I want.

There are more minimalist wallets like the All-Ett. I don't like the All-Ett because it looks cheap (made out of sail-cloth) and it doesn't have any convenient easy-access card slots. It is, however, much thinner than the Dopp wallet.

If I was really hard-core, I could make a duct-tape wallet, but I think I'll stick with my leather Dopp.

No comments:

Post a Comment