09 February 2006

Life hacks: RSS reading

I finally decided to start using an RSS (Really Simple Syndication) reader. Hopefully, it will help me read things I should be reading efficiently. Here are some sites that have RSS feeds:

and many blogs.

What is RSS? It's a way that you can updates from website you frequently visit. Instead of constantly checking the website, the updates are automatically delivered to you like email. This system is handy when you read blogs that are updated infrequently or want to get up-to-date news. The danger is that you'll subscribe to too many RSS feeds and end up bombarding yourself with information.

I currently use the built-in Opera RSS reader because I like being able to use Opera as the embedded web browser. However, there are more feature-rich readers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment