05 February 2006

Listening favorites

I'm on a blogging binge today.

Since I listed my top games of all time, I thought I'd list some of my favorite music (the criterion being what I would listen to on a deserted island):

  • Alternative - Barenaked Ladies, Disc One: All Their Greatest Hits (1991-2001)
  • Bluegrass - Nickel Creek, Nickel Creek
  • Classical - Van Cliburn, Tchaikovsky Concerto No. 1 / Rachmaninoff Concerto No. 2
  • Country - Travis Tritt, Down The Road I Go & Brad Paisley, Mud On The Tires
  • Jazz - Ella Fitzgerald, Irving Berlin Songbook
  • Musical - Jonathan Larson, Rent & Andrew Lloyd Webber, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
  • Opera - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Le nozze di Figaro
  • Rock - Blues Traveler, Four
  • Soundtrack - Greg Edmonson, Firefly
  • Swing - Glenn Miller, Swing Time

No comments:

Post a Comment