Some posts that I enjoyed:
- "When Crazy Isn’t Crazy Anymore: Life Balance and Insanity" - If your friends accuse you of being a workaholic or living a weird lifestyle, this post will make you feel better. I like the idea of your life being "seasonal."
- "The Alternative Productivity Manifesto" - I mentioned this article in a previous post.
- "Living the Prolific Life: A How-to Guide" - A nice reminder to those of us who live an intense, creative life
- "The Battle for Our Minds" - The importance of growing and nurturing your perspective especially when you work long hours
- "The Cult of Abundance, Goal Autoimmune Disorder, & Abundance 2.0" - My take on this post: don't make too many and/or too ambitious goals. We can't have everything. Don't become a slave to your goals. Just pick a few of your best goals and go from there.
- "On Growing The Growing Life" - Nothing special about this post. I just like the following quote: "You can learn A LOT from the older generation. In order to do so, however, it helps to remember this: the lessons that elders will teach you are often not the lessons they want to teach you. The important lessons are usually learned by immersion, by just hanging around — they are lessons you have to pick up on your own. It takes time and energy, but it’s well worth it."
- "Quitting Things and Flakiness: The #1 Productivity Anti-Hack" - A piece of advice I've known for a long time, but I'm not very good at following.
- "A No-Nonsense Guide to Meditation: No Gurus and No B.S." - A nice introduction to meditation for people like me who are interested, but don't know much about the topic.
- "How to Un-digitize and De-analog Time for Increased Productivity and Better Time Management" - I like the idea of using sand timer to be more aware of time. My time card idea serves a similar purpose.