26 January 2006

Stamp collecting

I'm a pack rat. As a child, I collected rocks (I really like volcanic rocks that have holes in them and shiny rocks such as mica), coins, fantasy art (the late Keith Parkinson is the best!), sea shells (like abalone), and fantasy weaponry (my mom bought me a Highlander katana from Spain last year; I also own a Klingon dagger and a decorative knife from Germany). As an adult, I collect books, music, digital photos, and now stamps!

Here are some of the ones I've collected this past year:





I bought a wee too many sheets (I have 4 sets of the Constellations), so I'm going to contain my zeal next time.

I've discovered that stamps are a great present. They are useful, look cool, and are inexpensive. I've given away airplane and Latin dancing stamps to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment